WPC 3D Embossed Outdoor Decking

WPC 3D Embossed Outdoor Decking

Product Description wpc 3d embossed outdoor decking Professional information about WPC( WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITES) Size:140*20mm( can be changed according to your request ) Material:Recycled nature fiber(bamboo or wood powder)and reused plastic(HDFE) Color:Black, Grey, Oliver Green, Dark Green,...

Chat Now

Product Details

Product Description

 wpc 3d embossed outdoor decking   

24_副本.jpg      14_副本.jpg

Producut name


 WPC 3D Embossed Outdoor Decking

 
Material60%-65% natural wood fiber 
30%-35% of eco-friendly HDPE materials 
5% -10% Chemical additivel
Size140*20mm
DesignWPC outdoor decking
Length2.9m or 3.0m or according to customer
Surface treamentOne side small groove, one side 3d embossed
Color availableBlack,Grey,Oliver Green,Dark Green,Light red,Coffee and customized
Cerfiticate  ISO,CE,SGS 
Characteristics
1.With high density,high strength and good looking
2.Non absorbent,effectively prevent the decay and damage
3.Advocating environmental protection,back to nature
4.Creating beautiful and comfortable land
5.Anti-corrosion,anti-crack,anti-deformation

6.Easy to install and clean

7.It will not be out of shape after a long testing of 8 years and there is no crack under the test temperature between -40 °C to 60 °C


Application
1.Landscape works: outdoor decking, garden pavilion, fence, fences, handrails, doors, windows, home decor 
2.public facilities: flower boxes, waste bins, lampposts, bus station, road isolation facilities, highway noise barriers 
3.Entertainment facilities:>Dimension stability length and width


Professional information about WPC( WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITES)

Size:140*20mm( can be changed according to your request )

Material:Recycled nature fiber(bamboo or wood powder)and reused plastic(HDFE)

Color:Black, Grey, Oliver Green, Dark Green, Light red, Coffee and Dark Coffee ( can be changed according to your request)

Minimum order:100 square meters

Package:Standard cantons, Plastic and Pallet for outdoor WPC flooring

Water absorption: Less than 1%

Payment term: 30%T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment

Surface Treatment: WG (wood Grain)Smooth, Brushed, Scratched, Grained, Sanded

Application: Garden, Lawn, Balcony, Corridor, Garage, Veranda Pool&SPA Surrounds, Boardwalk,       
             Playground






Hot Tags: wpc 3d embossed outdoor decking, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, customized, low price, hot sale
Related Products

Inquiry