Opening Roof System WPC Pergola
Product Description Opening Roof System WPC Pergola
|Brand Name:||LYW Opening Roof System WPC Pergola|
|Material:||60% wood/bamboo powder,30% plastic,10% non-hazardous chemical addives|
|Color:||Black, wood, brown, grey, red, etc|
|Features:||Eco-friendly,non-pollution harmless and recyclable|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang,China (Mainland)|
|Flame resistance:||Low flame spread|
|Technics:||Wood-Plastic Composite Floorin|
WPC Pergola is an attractive and dependable decking solution that will withstand the test of time.Each piece is knot free and consistent in size, colour and length,therefore eliminating the search for the perfect piece. It looks, smells and handleslike wood but has the durability of plastic.
The main features of Opening Roof System WPC Pergola is as following:
1. 100% recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
2. With the look of the natural wood but no timber problems
3. Water resistant, no rotten, proven under salt water condition
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking, no warping,
5. No painting, no glue, low maintenance
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 45 degree to 60 degree
7. Insects, and moldy-proof
8. Available in different colors
9. Easy to install and clean
1. We will control Quality and delivery time strictly.
2. Timely follow up about the feedbacks from customers.
3. Provide professional advice for your engineering design.
4. Supply technical guidance for installation.
1.What Are The Main Advantages Of WPC products?
First of all, the wood plastic materials are 100% recyclable; it is long-lasting, stable for the outdoor conditions, like sun exposure, rain, temperature ariations etc; it requires low maintenance; etc.
2.Why the keel is neceary for the intallation?
When we install the flooring, firstly the keels are fixed in the ground surface with the T-clip and then we put the solid decking board on the keels. You know the wpc decking board can't be put on the ground surface directly. For one thing, it can affect of the planeness of the flooring surface after installation. For the other thing, it is not good to control the drainage of the bottom, because the wpc decking board is mainly used for outdoor, which rains a lot. So keels must be used to hold the solid decking board when installed.